Upgrading your dealership firm with a new technological system and introducing it to your sales team is a wise move. If you want your sales to boost, CRM is a godsend invention. Here’s the trick, the auto dealership CRM is not a genie, you need to work hard and fast to get maximum output by investing a minimal cost. For that, you need to train and give your employees your heads up in order to use the CRM. Here’s how they can make the best out of it.
Train them as much as possible.
This is exactly what you need to do, to make the training sessions go smoother.
- Schedule one-on-one training for your salespeople.
- Hold meetings on a weekly basis for the first two months to answer questions and help in troubleshooting the issues.
- Make it mandatory for every salesperson to attend the initial training sessions.
- If possible, request for additional training from your implementation team.
- Support your team to contact the implementation or customer support team when they need assistance.
Fully submerge the CRM into your business planning and strategy
Plan on how CRM can be finely enmeshed with the business strategies. Keep in mind the other systems you use for payroll, HR, and inventory management. Also, make sure that the auto dealership CRM you purchase is built for taking specific care of your business processes. The features encapsulated in your chosen CRM should be more streamlined to providing effective customer service, retention, and follow up.
Enlighten your personnel on how it makes their jobs easier.
- Lead management: It helps in effectively managing the leads. It also helps in keeping the customers’ up sheet up-to-date. When there are many leads in the dealership, the CRM helps in assigning leads to the salesperson, so that it can be managed effectively.
- Mobility: One of the best advantages of CRM is, you can access it anytime, anywhere. No matter if you need a piece of lead’s info, or need to scan their licenses or VINs, or need to send an urgent text or make a call to the leads, the auto dealership CRM has got your back.
- Customization: CRM also helps in customizing workflows, schedules, action steps and reminders for your ease. It keeps your workflow in place, in fact, CRM helps in syncing well, so that no time is wasted and tasks are carried out on time, without any wastage.